CCPR Windows Terminal Server (TS1)
CCPR currently offers a public use Windows Server Terminal Server for members:
A few key notes about this Windows Terminal Servers:
- This terminal server is available at all times, except during maintenance.
- This system has been made available for convenient public use and is NOT backed-up routinely.
- In order to connect to this Terminal Server please visit here (remote desktop)
- Critical user information should be saved elsewhere or into your Lexis/Hoffman2 account via SFTP
- You may log into this Terminal Server with your CCPR Windows Domain account after being authorized by the CCPR helpdesk.
- These machines are primarily available for 64-bit StataMP and MPlus software package usage. Other packages can be installed upon request.