The following alphabetical list provides quick links to scholarly electronic journals in demography to which the UCLA Libraries subscribe or which provide free access.
- To access an e-journals on this list, click on the title. You will be directed to the page which will list the providers and the available years of full-text access . In some cases you will be sent directly to the journal’s website.
- If you try to access an UCLA/UC subscribed e-journal from a computer outside of the university network, you will be prompted to sign in with your UCLA library ID and PIN before you can have access to the journal content.
- If you are affiliated with CCPR but do not have a UCLA library ID, please send us a request for using the Center’s ID on a temporary basis (for remote access to these e-journals only).
- To report a broken link or difficulties in accessing a listed journal, or suggest adding another e-journal title to the list, please send an email to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Journal continues as Perspectives in Sexual and Reproductive Health
Journals of Gerontology
- Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences
- Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences
- formerly New Economy