New Data from IPUMS and the Minnesota Population Center
In 2011, the Minnesota Population Center released the following new data.
- The IPUMS-USA project has added the 2010 American Community Survey(ACS) public-use microdata file and the 2008-2010 ACS 3-Year file to the data series.
- The IPUMS-CPS project released basic monthly Current Population Survey (CPS) data for January 2000 – October 2008, and added the 2011 CPS Annual Social and Economic (ASEC) data.
- The IPUMS-International project added 26 census data samples from 12 countries.
- The Integrated Health Interview Survey (IHIS) added data from the 1963-1968 and 2010 National Health Interview Survey.
- The American Time Use Survey Extract Builder (ATUS-X) added 2010 ATUS data.