Other Funding Opportunities
- FedBizOpps – Single government point-of-entry (GPE) for Federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000.
- IRIS E-Mail Alert Service – The Illinois Researcher Information Service (IRIS) Alert Service is available free to members of the UCLA research Community. The IRIS Alert Service allows users to create individual search profiles, which are run against the IRIS database of funding opportunities at intervals specified by the user. Search results are delivered to the user by e-mail or posted to a world wide web site.
- Department of Education News Bulletin E-Mail Service – An information service that delivers two or three e-mail messages a week, featuring Education Department reports, initiatives, or updates, such as budget changes, grant awards announcements, Goals 2000 publications, legislation affecting the Department of Education, and research and statistics. To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the message, type: subscribe EDINFO. Or subscribe on-line.
- NICHD – Demographic and Behavioral Sciences Branch (DBS) – Only announcements issued or referenced by DBS.
- National Institutes of Health Guide Table of Contents via E-Mail – Instructions for subscribing to the NIH Guide Table of Contents electronic mailing list, which allows you to receive the weekly table of contents for the NIH Guide on your desktop via e-mail.
- NSF Customer News Service – The National Science Foundation’s (NSF) e-mail and web-based alert service.
- UCLA Funding Links – Sources from UCLA campus offices and organizations.