CALL FOR PAPERS
The Chair “Transitions démographiques, Transitions économiques” of the
“Fondation du Risque – Institut Louis Bachelier” is organizing an international
“Social Protection and Growth”
The venue will be in Paris on the 9th of July 2018.
We are delighted to be issuing our public call for papers for the 2018 and Second Edition
of the Symposium on «Social Protection and Growth».
Whether and how social protection and welfare expenses have positive or negative
effects on economics growth is still a debate among economists. Three elements give a
new momentum to that question:
– Ageing economics and its consequences;
– Universal coverage policy as recommended by international agencies;
– Technologies provoking a shift in the labor market and authorizing higher
productivity and efficiency in healthcare and social services.
Please take notice that the Chair is currently working on the following topics:
• Ageing, economic growth and welfare economics
• From housing wealth towards productive investment
• A new momentum for funded pensions systems and longevity bonds
• Healthcare finance for an aging population
• Training needs in an aging society
Abstracts should be submitted for validation, before the 1st of April 2018 and other
important dates are:
Notification of review results: May 11, 2018
Registration deadline: (full paper) June 8, 2018
Please submit abstracts and papers in English or French. However, presentations can be
done in researcher’s native language.
We look forward to seeing you in Paris.
Papers have to be submitted at the following adress: email@example.com
Please for further details, contact Sophie Parisel: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL FOR PAPERS