Please join us to hear our residents interesting research and give feedback for their upcoming PAA presentations.
- Amanda Gonzalez, “Do You Need to Pay for Quality Care? Exploring Associations Between Bribes and Out-of-Pocket Expenditures on Quality of Labor and Delivery Care in High Volume Public Health Facilities in Uttar Pradesh, India”
- Mary Robbins, “A Development Dud: Is Microcredit in Bangladesh Actually Improving Women’s Lives? A Case Study in Matlab”
- Jacob Thomas, “Which Nationalities Have Been Coming the United States Less Since the 2016 Election?”
- Amber Villalobos, “The Differential Impact of College on Becoming a Single Parent “
- Maria Lucia Yanguas, “One Laptop per Child: Long-Run Evidence From Uruguay”