Contract and Grant Management
In addition to administering the primary CCPR sponsor agreements, the Administrative Core also provides the following types of services to member projects:
- Budget set-up, monitoring and financial report reconcilation;
- Facilitating fund transfers between UCLA Departments;
- Assisting and processing course buy-out and summer salary;
- Assistance with Progress Reporting and other deliverables;
- Purchasing Assistance (Bruinbuy online order entry, facilitation with Purchasing Dept.);
- Assistance with travel arrangements;
- Processing requests for reimbursement or miscellaneous payments;
- Coordination with Office of Human Subjects Protection on annual reviews;
- Preparation for grants closeout and
- General advocacy of Faculty needs and concerns within UCLA.
Subaward on extramural grants can be administratively challenging especially in the international arena. CCPR can help with activities such as:
- Coordinating with UCLA purchasing and subaward staff;
- Facilitating client approvals when required;
- Expediting subaward invoicing actions, including wire transfers;
- Tracking deliverable and payments and
- Assistance for Subaward close-out.
To establish a subaward, please fill out the fact sheet found here.